TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL
When should I register my child?
When should I register my child for kindergarten?
Students can start kindergarten if they reach the age of five by September 1st of the school year. The school has a pre-registration program for kindergarten which takes place in the Spring.
What information do I need to register my child?
When registering a child, you will need to present :
- A photo ID for identification as parent/guardian.
- Proof of residency (deed, lease or current utility bill).
- Certificate of birth.
- Immunization record.
- Copy of the child's most recent report card (if applicable).
What is the registration process?
- Contact the registrar to arrange an appointment.
- Collect the necessary information to register your child.
- Meet with the registrar.
- Complete the registration process online using InfoSnap or manually with paper forms.
How can I help my child make a smooth transition to a new school?
- Arrange a time to meet with the classroom teacher at the school to discuss any concerns you may have about your child's adjustment to the new setting.
- Encourage your child to become involved in school activities.
- Take an active role in the PTO or consider becoming a school volunteer so that you and your family quickly become part of your new school community.